Neurologically Focused Treatments:
Supplements are made from whole foods.
Neurotransmitter Balancing helps restore proper brain firing by providing the fuel and activation necessary for normal brain and body function.
Balancing is accomplished with:
- Auditory Stimulation: listening to sounds in one ear or the other which helps with vertigo and dizziness.
- Caloric Therapy: stimulation to the vestibular nerve which is very effective in treating vertigo and dizziness.
- Direct Stimulation to the Base of the Brain: improves frontal lobe firing which helps with various neurological disorders.
- Glutathione Therapy: an extremely powerful antioxidant which helps neutralize free radicals and is very beneficial with auto-immune conditions.
- Mirror Imaging: excellent therapy to utilize with people who have had strokes.
- Neurotransmitter Balancing Nutrient Supplements: focused nutrition to help balance the brain.
- Oxygen Therapy: provides fuel to the brain which helps combat mental fatigue and facilitates proper brain firing.
- Therapeutic Exercises: very good for improving stability, mobility, range of motion, and flexibility. Helps with specific injuries or disorders as well as being good for overall health and well being.
- Vibration Therapy: powerful stimulation to the cerebellum which helps relieve spinal muscle spasm and allows the vertebra to move more freely.
- Visual Therapy: Various eye exercises that stimulate different parts of the brain. Helps with a lot of of different chronic disorders and conditions.